How Do Patients Feel About Hybrid
and Decentralized Clinical Trials?
What Are Must-Haves for
a Positive Patient Experience?
Patient advocates take center stage in this Pharma15 Live! overtime segment and share their thoughts on hybrid and decentralized clinical trials.
Moderated by BBK Worldwide Founding Principal Bonnie A. Brescia, this segment continues the conversation from a Patients as Partners Europe panel and answers questions asked by study sponsors in attendance.
- Phil Kelly, Bladder Cancer Patient and Advocate
- Nneka Smith, Sickle Cell Disease Patient and Advocate
- Thomas Smith, Cystic Fibrosis Patient and Advocate
- Bonnie A. Brescia, Founding Principal, BBK Worldwide
Watch now as patients answer questions about:
- Establishing trust between clinical teams and study participants
- Wearables and mobile apps
- Use of connected technologies over a multi-year study
- Defining hybrid and decentralized trials
- Building and maintaining a patient panel
The segment also includes a special lightning round Q&A that provides study sponsors with additional insight into designing hybrid and decentralized clinical trials.
Contact us to learn more about this topic, including specific enrollment and engagement solutions for hybrid and decentralized clinical trials.