Drug Information Association (DIA) Annual Meeting
Date: June 23-27, 2019
Location: San Diego
BBK Worldwide returns to the DIA Global Annual Meeting for its 19th straight year! Stop by and visit us at booth #1440, or join us at one of the following two sessions.
The Female Perspective on the Clinical Trial Patient Experience
- Track 15: Engage & Exchange Workshop
- Presented by Bonnie A. Brescia, Founding Principal
- Monday, June 24 @ 10:10 a.m.
Myth, Urban Legend, and an Element of Truth: Unwrapping Innovation in Enrollment, Recruitment, and Retention
- Track 2: Clinical Trials and Clinical Operations
- Presented by Matt Kibby, Principal and President
- Monday, June 24 @ 11:00 a.m.
The DIA Global Annual Meeting is the largest event in the life sciences industry, hosting thousands of professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device communities from more than 50 countries around the globe.