Well, it’s finally here! T-minus one day until the 49th Annual Meeting of the Drug Information Association (DIA)! We are excited to see our old industry friends and even more excited to be hosting them in our hometown –and maybe even sharing a Stanley Cup championship! While BBK is at this year’s Annual Meeting, we’ll be up to our usual shenanigans – Tweeting up a storm, having fun at the booth, and getting serious at some sessions. Here’s a quick rundown of where you can find us and what we're up to at this year’s Annual Meeting...
- We’ll be tweeting from several different handles, so be sure to follow these BBK people to stay up to date: @BBKWorldwide, @BABresciaBBK, @AFleishmanBBK, @MStummBBK, @ABriolaBBK.
- If you’re interested in following BBK-specific tweets – follow our hashtag #BBKInsider for the latest info and updates.
- We’ll be sharing our favorite places in Boston, fun facts about our hometown, and updates on our One Fund initiative (more info below).
- Some other DIA-related “tweeps” (Twitterspeak for Twitter users) to follow for this year’s DIA: @DrugInfoAssn and @PSUChica (Courtney Ingram)
- All conference-related Tweets will be tagged with #DIA2013. To join the conversation, add the hashtag to your DIA tweets or feel free to follow the conversation by searching #DIA2013 on Twitter.com.
While we will be tweeting up a storm this year, BBK is also proud to launch our newest LinkedIn group, Innovative Ideas for Global Patient Recruitment. Throughout the conference we’ll be posting new poll questions about DIA and the patient recruitment industry. If you answer a poll question, you may be in line for a free Mobile eBook on patient recruitment
My description of the booth won’t do it justice, so I’ll just show a snip-it. Stop by, check it out, and say hello - we’d love to chat!
We’re all about making mobile patient recruitment look good at this year’s DIA. So what do Little Miss Mobile, Mobile Gentleman, 50 Shades of Mobile, and Mobile Tourist all have in common? You guessed it – our DIA giveaway. Stop by and see what I’m talking about – you won’t regret it!
Also, not nearly as exciting as 50 Shades of Mobile, we’re offering a free eBook on mobile patient recruitment. This eBook is presented in small, digestible sections to help you quickly understand how to optimize your research study for mobile web users. From the book you will learn more about mobile tactics you can employ today to boost referrals to sites and the emerging trends in mobile every patient recruitment specialist must understand.
The One Fund Boston
This year, we’re enlisting conference attendees to show their support for Boston and The One Fund Boston by texting BOSTON STRONG to 617-706-4000. For every text recieved, and BBK Worldwide will donate $5 to The One Fund.
BBK Worldwide is on the move!
If all of this isn’t enough, BBK Worldwide has recently moved into a state-of-the-art facility, with technology charging stations, crazy smartboards, and so much more. Check out our new space through our virtual tour on Google!
The 49th Annual Meeting of the Drug Information Association – Advancing Therapeutic Innovation and Regulatory Science – begins on Sunday, 23 June 2013 at the Boston Convention Center. Stop by Booth #307 and let’s talk innovation in patient enrollment!